Today it's all about TV - 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV. I watch a bit more TV than I ought to so this shouldn't be too hard.
- Law and Order - all of it! I've probably seen just about every episode but I can still sit through hours of a marathon.
- The Amazing Race - It's not awful as reality tv goes. The scenery is good, the tasks are interesting and sometimes the people in the race don't make me want to gag.
- Project Runway - Fun, fun, fun.
- HGTV - There's a really good chance that if you come to our house and we're not watching Law & Order it's because we're watching HGTV or...
- Food Network - Alton, Giada, and Ina are great but I'm just as happy watching a Challenge or Bobby Flay or... you get the idea.
- Top Chef - Need I say more?
- J&K+8 - I admit I've watched but in my defense I can truly say I'm over it now.
- Wheel of Fortune - Maybe it's good entertainment and maybe it just makes me feel smart.
- Jeopardy - On a good night this makes me feel like a genious but most often I feel like a dolt.
- Those Real Housewives of ___ shows. - I don't see them often but when they're on it's like watching a natural disaster. Horrible but riveting.
Ok, I've copped to my guilty pleasures now let's hear about yours.