Jan 10, 2007

A Good Report

Today was the follow-up appointment at the major medical center. Although the time scheduled for our appointment turned out to be more of a guess than an absolute and we waited for over 2 hours to see the doctor - in then end it was worth it because the report was good. Hubbo goes back to work tomorrow and my taxi license expires.

While we waited to see the doctor I was working on the current sock in progress and I really wish I could show it to you but I can't. See, it's a potential pattern for Sock Madness that I'm test knitting. You'll just have to wait and see.

As we get closer to the start of Sock Madness things are going to get a little interesting for me. Posting about nothing in one place is hard enough but 2... ugh. I'll have to be creative. I'll just have to do a lot of knitting and spinning (after the wheel arrives) aside from the socks. Busy, busy, busy.

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I'm so glad you got good news! I'll bet the test knitting is really fun even if you can't talk about it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you got good news!