Oct 11, 2007

ECF - Dad's Patio Edition

IMG_1860


As we started the task of cleaning out my dad's house, I noticed these flowers growing on his patio. They were so pretty and not the kind of thing I would have expected him to plant. Aren't they perfect for Eye Candy Friday?

Thanks for all of the kind things you've said. If I have your email I'll respond directly. It's nice to know that you're all thinking of me and my family. I appreciate it more than you know. I just wish that you all were closer so that you could come and help me eat the vast amount of food that's been delivered to my house. I may never need to go to a grocery store again!

This weekend I'm looking forward to a little retail therapy at Stitches. I hope that you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Those morning glories are absolutely gorgeous. And you can send me some of that food. ;-)

Cursing Mama said...

Soup?
I'd drive for soup. (you knew that)

Hope you have a good weekend.

Carol said...

The flowers are lovely :) Enjoy your food and the fiber therapy!