Mar 26, 2009

More Randomness

The baby dress is nearly finished and so is the first Clean Laundry sock. Yay! All very good things but since Ijust showed them to you yesterday they're not terribly bloggable. It's ok though because I'm feeling a little random today. Very random.

  • Did you watch Idol last night? I did and I have to say that I don't get Megan Joy at all. The stylings she does with her voice are just weird to me. Last week the judges seemed to go for her brand of weird which made me wonder if it was just me. I was way happier last night.
  • I watch DWTS too. I may be a reality TeeVee junkie. I think that show was much improved this week when they sent Denise Richards home. I just don't like her at all. No good reason - she just irritates me.
  • What is up with discourteous drivers? Twice this week I've had to use a parking garage and I think that they're all hiding out there. They go whipping around blind corners as if the garage is empty and give you dirty looks when they see you - stopped properly before rounding the corner - as they come right at you.
  • The telephone drivers are out in force too. I know they think that they can do it all if they just slow down but they can't. They just irritate the other drivers on the road by going too slow for conditions. Especially the guy who stopped at the green light. Hello - green means go dude! Just hang up and drive ... please!
  • I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. It's movie night at my LYS and this week it's Northanger Abbey. Yay for Jane Austen. I just need to decide what knitting to bring with me and hope that DQ doesn't get a better offer. I really love going with her. I am such a lucky mom to have kids who like hanging out with me.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Years ago I saw a bumper sticker that said "Hang Up and Drive." I didn't buy it but I wish I had!