Jun 11, 2010

ECF - Lily Ridge Edition

Look! It's another lily from my yard. This is one of the few that I didn't plant. Most of the landscaping done by the previous owner of our house was pathetic and I removed it long ago but there is a lovely ridge of these in my back yard that I've retained. I usually miss their bloom so I don't have many pictures.

DSC_0536
The Fairfax Fair is this weekend. Carolina Liar and KC and the Sunshine Band are playing and I'm sure that I'll find lots of stuff to amuse us all weekend. Happily, I will finally have a totally unscheduled day on Sunday. Of course it'll be filled with errands like the grocery shopping that hasn't been done in weeks but... it'll be done at a more liesurely pace and only after I sleep late into the morning.
Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Carole Knits said...

Our posts are sure similar today! Have a great weekend.