Aug 23, 2012

ENT Etc

This week has been brought to you by the letter “H” for health. I started the week with a nasty case of something that left me headachy with a sore throat and the reddest eyes I’ve ever seen. They were painful and scary. Worst of all, I needed to get healthy super fast so that I could take care of Miss M who was having tubes put in her ears on Wednesday.

Fortunately everything went well yesterday. I was feeling better and the tubes were put in with no problems at all. As unhappy as I was that Miss M needed the tubes, she was very cute in her hospital gown. So I took a few pictures.
 Miss M in Hospital gown

Here is another one of her with the teddy bear they gave her, walking around in her hospital gown with the diaper showing. I hope that in the future she'll love the teddy and have no recollection at all of how she got it.
Miss M in Hospital gown with peeking diaper

No pictures of her post surgery because she was in constant motion. She was following her big sister around. Laughing, eating strawberries, and dancing. Clearly she was not upset by the tubes in the least.

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I'm glad you are both feeling better. Could she be any cuter? I think not.

Laurie said...

Kid surgery is almost humane these days. They do a good job to minimize trauma. She is SO cute.