Mar 3, 2008

Finally Monday

Hubbo returned late last night. Whew! I am so relieved. I'm not sure that anyone has ever been as pleased to start another week at work as I am. Don't worry, I haven't taken leave of my senses and by this afternoon I'm sure that I'll be counting the minutes 'till Friday.

Notice that lack of photos today? That's because no spinning and a minimal amount of knitting was done this weekend. I learned that it is super hard to get anything done when there is a child curled up in your lap 24/7. Of course, as soon as daddy returned I became chopped liver and I was lucky even to get a buh-bye from her this morning.

I did complete one large task this weekend. I finished posting all 226 of this year's Sock Madness players. So tedious! Not bad for an event that, just a few short months ago, looked like it might not happen. Now we have a very lively group of knitters representing countries around the world getting stoked. You can tell that the excitement is building by the discussion in the SM2 group on Ravelry.

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

You are a saint for posting all those divisions this weekend!

margene said...

Work must be easy compared to SM2 and a sick kid! Enjoy your week! ;-)