Mar 13, 2008

Unprepared

Last night I finished another sock that I can't show you and another will be complete this afternoon. Ugh. That is just so frustrating. I piled all of the test socks up on the table this morning to admire them. I like them so much that I'm having trouble deciding which pair to complete next.
Sock TeaseThe Madness officially starts today and the discussion on Ravelry and in the Flickr group is growing increasingly more feverish. There are poems, introductions, questions and stash flashing. I got so caught up in it last night that I forgot to upload the pictures I planned to use today. This picture is a teaser that I already posted to the Sock Madness blog. DQ actually found the sock sitting on the aforementioned pile this morning and decided that she really likes it and she'd like to claim this one too. Fat chance!

Did I tell you that she tried to bribe hubbo to leave my camera home on Monday night? She did. She offered him $10 to "forget" it at home instead of bringing it as I asked. Thankfully, his priorities are straight and he brought it.

Anyway, back to the socks. I frogged the handspun sock because it just wasn't right and I'm going to restart it today. I'm also going to start the mate to one of the other test socks. Can you tell I've got a bit of startitis?

5 comments:

margene said...

You are one busy lady! Don't forget to breath. ;-)

Carole Knits said...

They are so funny over on Ravelry today! I predict things will get VERY quiet now.

Cursing Mama said...

that is a darn lot of knitting

Carol said...

I love the colors in that sock! Why no camera for DQ?

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I was smart enough to know I couldn't join the fun this year (too much going on); I've got to get over to Ravelry, though and enjoy the discussion.

DQ is funny!