Oct 16, 2006

Death by Sock

sOD and sky I’m dead!

My Socks of Doom arrived on Friday night and they’re great. The color is great, perfect for me, and they feel just wonderful on my feet. The sun was bright and the air was crisp so I took them outside on Saturday morning for a little photo shoot and I had every intention of doing a rare Saturday Sky post right away but it just didn’t work out. I just can’t seem to get my stuff together on Saturdays lately.

Socks of DoomParticipating in Sock Wars has been a lot of fun and it got me thinking about competitive sock knitting. I enjoyed it and, judging from the discussions in the Sock Wars Forum there are a whole lot of knitters that are really into it too. Consider me inspired but I’m not ready to share just yet. I need to iron out a few details first.


Intrigued? I certainly hope so.

1 comment:

Cursing Mama said...

Competitive sock knitting? The whole idea of the concept scares me to the core. GAH!