Dec 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things to do before the weekend/ Hanukkah/ Christmas

I still can't wrap my head around the idea that Christmas and Hanukkah are here already. It seems like just yesterday that I was planning for my summer - last summer. Now the holidays are here and I'm getting reminders of stuff I must do to get ready for next summer. Ugh! First things first. I need to get through the holidays and all that goes with them. Here's a list of stuff I need to do before the weekend.

IMG_0012[1]

1. Knit - I didn't discuss gift knitting this year because I didn't plan on any but.... they asked.
2. Wrap - I did most of the wrapping already but there is still a little bit left.
3. Plan - this should be a great weekend for family time. I think that my girls are as excited about it as I am. That means I need to come up with great ideas for what to do..
4. Shop - I still need a few things. Not much thankfully, just one or two.
5. Cook - clearly we need to eat latkes. Bruce suggested chili too. Yum!
6. Go to the library - maybe I'll have time to read a little bit.
7. Set up the menorahs - we have new ones this year!
8. Go food shopping - if I'm going to cook then this is a must.
9. Take out the ice cream maker - peppermint ice cream anyone?
10. Check the movie times - movies on Christmas? Oh yes!

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

I think homemade ice cream is a great idea. Don't forget to order Chinese food! Enjoy your new menorahs and Happy Hanukkah!