Marissa was helping Lindsey do her homework last night. By helping I mean crumpling the sheets of algebra into messy little blobs. She had a blast and her sister enjoyed watching her as long as there was no paper tearing or paper eating going on. This baby is so lucky to have such a patient big sister.
Anyway, I have seen more movies than usual recently. I really don't know why. You would think that with the changes in my household it would be quite the opposite. I can't even begin to speculate over the reason. I do know that there are still quite a few movies that I want to see. Some of them are already in my possession on DVD and some are still in the theatres. Sadly, possession doesn't really make it any more likely that I'll see them.
- The Descendants - this just looks good to me and, of course, it's got George Clooney in it.
- Moneyball - yes, it's about baseball but it still looks good.
- Crazy, Sexy, Love - we've got it on DVD. It sounds really good but possession means I can put it off indefinitely
- Horrible Bosses - ditto
- Our Idiot Brother - it looked good but mostly I just like Paul Rudd
- The Wrestler - Mickey Rourke and Marisa Tomei
- The Conspirator - I heard a whole program discussing this story and it was really fascinating
- 127 Hours - 2 words... James Franco.
- Blue Valentine -I love a good drama
- 50/50 - did you see the cast on Anderson? I did and I've got to see this movie.