Jan 11, 2006

Mommy - master manipulator

It worked! See that monster on the right wearing that gorgeous sweater? I left her other shirt (the one we packed "just in case") in the suitcase so, with no other options, she chose the lovely beaded sweater. She wore it all day and didn't rip it, stain it, or crack any beads. More importantly - she was happy in it. Go me!
The other two girls are, from the left, my daughter Lindsey and my niece Daisy. I am writing this as if there is actually someone out there reading it. I'm pretty sure that my entry into the world of bloggers has been completely unnoticed.
Anyway, I'm keeping this short because I feel like crap tonight. I'll just go curl up on the couch and watch a few crime dramas. I've already taken Advil, Imitrex is up next. I'll wash it down with enough tea to float away and hope that when I wake up in the morning I'm all better - yeah right! And to complete this scenario I'll see if I can add a few inches to my secret project. (that doesn't sound right, hmmm...)

No comments: