Dinner time is one of my favorite parts of having a family. As the years go by it gets harder and harder to carve out time for family dinner. For that reason, my favorite Sunday dinner is any one that finds my whole family around the table.
Of course, that's not what this Ten on Tuesday is about. I'm pretty sure it's about what's on the table rather than who's around it. So, here goes...
- Barbeque - casual and easy.
- Pizza - even easier than #1
- Broccoli pasta - a family favorite
- Cold cereal and milk - after a really busy weekend, when my energy is gone, a bowl of Chex hits the spot.
- Chicken on the grill -
- Steak on the grill
- Turn leftovers into fried rice - chicken or steak (see #5 & #6)
- Baked chicken - I have lots of great recipes and I prefer my chicken like this.
- A big bowl of spaghetti - we can sit around and dress it up ourselves and talk.