Sep 25, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - Ten Favorite Pizza Toppings

Now this is a topic that I am infinitely qualified to discuss. My family eats pizza on a regular basis. All too regular. We eat it out. We bring it in. We make it at home. We eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We eat a lot of pizza.

  IMG_0527[1]

 And now, our redone kitchen has a double oven. Twice the pizza cooking space! So what do we put on our pizza? It varies but here are some of our favorites:

  1. Extra cheese!!!
  2. Sundried tomatoes - of my most favorite things ever!
  3. Garlic
  4. Zucchini
  5. Fresh mozzarella
  6. Spinach
  7. Ricotta cheese - white pizza anyone
  8. Fresh tomatoes
  9. Peppers - This is more my husband's thing than mine.
  10. Mushrooms - also my husband's thing
So what do you like on your pizza?

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Your new kitchen is way too pretty for pizza!

Laurie said...

That is, indeed, a beautiful kitchen!