Nov 14, 2012

Red for My Nephew

Amid all the running around and general craziness I've been super busy knitting. It seems like now that I've gotten back to it again I just can't stop. It's like I'm compelled to finish all the WIPs and try all the patterns that have been languishing in my queue. As a result I have a backlog of FO's to share. Can you believe that?
IMG_0689[1]
Since I just got back from Indiana I'll start with a baby gift I delivered there.
IMG_0690[1]
Normally I wait until a baby arrives to start knitting for it. It's kind of a superstition I guess but I just can't shake it. This time I had a gift ready when my new nephew arrived because it wasn't originally meant for him. I started it quite a while ago for my cousins baby. He just turned one.
IMG_0688[1]
While it wasn't the right size for the baby it was originally intended for, my nephew "M" has plenty of room to grow into it.
IMG_0685[1]
Isn't he handsome?

2 comments:

micah_gideon said...

He will wear it well.

Carole Knits said...

He's beautiful! It's going to be a while before it fits but that's a good thing in a baby sweater.