The ToT topic this week makes me laugh because it's really not me. I know a few people who are really ready for Winter to be over even before it starts (and they know who they are) but I'm not one of them. Truthfully, I'd really like one more good snow. Please don't hate me for saying that.
That doesn't mean that I'm hoping for an endless Winter. I do look forward to seeing the buds on the trees and the grass turning green. So here, a little less emphatically, is my list of 10 reasons why I am (mostly) ready for Winter to be over.
- I'm sooooo not a fan of Winter coats
- All the salt from the roads looks nasty on my dark blue car
- I can't wait to see my bulbs start to push up through the soil.
- I really want to take Miss M to the park and watch her play on the swings.
- Flip flops - they go much better with pretty toes than sneakers do.
- Open up that sunroof!
- I'll be less nervous about my teen driver without icy roads.
- No more sniffles - I'm so tired of runny noses
- Cherry blossoms!