Aug 30, 2007

ECF - Sunflower Edition

Today I present sunflowers. I took a few pictures but this was my favorite shot.

IMG_1651
I took these pictures on the Biltmore estate. It's probably obvious by now, but I could probably keep posting pictures from Biltmore endlessly. I won't though.
I don't know if you can tell but these were really big and tall. We saw the long, wide strip of sunflowers along the side of the road and I just had to take a picture. I wasn't the only one either. There were quite a few of us taking pictures of thes gorgeous blooms. You can't see anyone else though because tthe only way to get a good shot was to get into the middle of the flowers and once you did, you were hidden from sight. DH stayed in the car and said that he couldn't see where I went at all.
IMG_1650

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Beautiful!

Adrienne said...

That is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Carol said...

Really very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love sunflowers.

Anonymous said...

Up periscope!

Nice photography too.

Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

Oooo, what beautiful photos! I should make sure we plant some of those next year!