Sep 25, 2007

Sick Kid

IMG_1822There aren't too many things worse than having a sick kid. Today I'm home with Stinkerbelle who's got one hell of a nasty virus. She is miserable and it's awful not to be able to do too much to make it better. Today I'm hoping that at some point she'll feel well enough to play Legos or do crafty stuff. Right now all she wants to do is sleep.
At least I'll have a bit of knitting time maybe. Lately my constant knitting exercise is mostly contemplative. I have been knitting on my Clapotis and churning out a steady stream of dish cloths (at left) but all the while I'm thinking about the stuff that's not finished yet. I've got multiple scarves and socks and sweaters that are still in the UFO pile. Some of the stuff is for other people and that stuff will mostly get finished soon - hopefully giftably soon. The rest of it may be headed for the frog pond. Making a few decisions on that may be my job for today.

2 comments:

Cursing Mama said...

poor stinkerbelle!
Hopefully you have some of that soup left!

Carole Knits said...

I hope she's better soon.