Oct 9, 2008

Day of Atonement

Isn't scheduled posting wonderful? I'm actually in services today observing Yom Kippur with my family. We set this day apart by forgoing all electronics and concentrating on each other instead. It's kind of a thoughtful day and we really enjoy it. I find that my girls really crave "family time" and I love that about them. They just can't get enough.

DSC_0102If you see me I may be wearing a certain turquoise sweater that is fresh off the needles. That would probably account for the silly grin I'll be wearing on an otherwise serious day. How can you not grin when a long term project successfully reaches it's conclusion? And fit's like a glove I might add. I'll remember to add vanity to the list of all that I am atoning for. And teasing too since you'll have to wait for next week for the official modeled shots.

To all those fasting out there I hope that it's an easy one.

2 comments:

Cursing Mama said...

Can't wait to see it. Hope your family time was wonderful.

Carole Knits said...

I hope today is a good day for your family.