Nov 1, 2007

ECF - Pink Sky Edition

Pink Sky

I love looking at the sky. Blue skies are beautiful and there is something really soothing and dreamy about a bunch of puffy clouds. Even the drama of a stormy sky can be an amazing thing to behold. But my favorite by far are the colorful skies. No matter how many times I see it, a pink sky never fails to catch my attention. What about you?

I'm not sure what the skies will be like this weekend but I'm pretty sure that I'll have a good view of them since I'll be camping. Yup, camping. In November. I'm not sure why I said I'd do this other than the fact that my daughter asked me to. Think warm thoughts for me.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Beautiful sky. Have fun camping. Heh.

Anonymous said...

You're a good mom. Enjoy making fun memories!

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous!