Jan 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Favorite Health and Beauty Products

I'm not one of those women who need to "put their face on" before they leave the house each day. Truly I have enough trouble getting my girls and myself out in weather appropriate clothes (them) and matching shoes (me). Beyond that, it's all gravy so you're going to have to take me as I am - or don't.

DSC_0716

Of course even the simplest morning or evening routine requires a little help so here's my list of my 10 favorite health and beauty products.

  1. Pretty Baby soap - I started using this soap years ago because it smelled really good and now it's all I use. I just love the stuff.
  2. Chap stick/lip gloss - it doesn't matter if it's Clinique or Pretty Baby I always have a few in my bag just in case.
  3. Eye liner - I guess this is a bit of a throwback to the 80's but if I'm using makeup it starts with eyeliner almost 100% of the time.
  4. Q-tips - don't leave home without them
  5. Hair product - some days I let it go wavy and somedays I go straight but without a bit of product it all turns to a frizzy mess.
  6. Witch Hazel - A little bit on a cotton ball does wonders for my face.
  7. A green redness corrector - The one I use is from Maybelline and it saves me from looking like Rudolph every year when I inevitably spend too much time in the sun.
  8. Moisturizing lotion - mine mostly comes from Pretty baby but I LOVE the Satsuma scented lotion from the Body Shop too. Love!
  9. Nail Polish - preferably at my nail salon. A good mani-pedi can be so relaxing... if the kids stay home.
  10. Brow Zings from Benefit - on those occasions when I really want to look pulled together I use this to fix the damage I've done to my brows through the years. It does wonders.

There you go. All my health and beauty musts in one neat little list.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

We both love Satsuma! What a coincidence! I get my brows waxed at my nail salon. Saves me all that work and I can't screw them up that way.