Mar 2, 2012

ECF - After The Virus Edition

People who create computer viruses are evil. Who does something like that? Who creates a tool to anonymously ruin someone else's property?


I am incredibly thankful that I have friends who can eradicate such things and help me start to put things back together again. My laptop is still not back to normal yet but I can start to figure it out now.

All this by way of explaining my blog silence this week. I do have an iPad but blogging on it just isn't quite the same.
img_4243

If I had blogged this week I would surely have mentioned that my baby girl was 8 months old on Wednesday and we had formal portraits taken last weekend. This is one of them. She was so cooperative during the photo shoot. Such a ham.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

She is just so adorable. I can't wait to squeeze her!!