Right now my family seems to be in an endless cycle of illness. Pink eye, sore throat, sniffles, cough, stomache ache, repeat. We don't all have the same ailments at the same time but it does seem to be a continuous loop and I just want it to stop. I understand that it's the cost of having a child in daycare but it still sucks and makes me want to retreat for a week to get us all healthy.
What better time for a list with a positive theme? Here are a few songs that out me in a good mood right now. It's not necessarily the lyrics as much as it is the beat of a song. Most if these are songs that make me want to pump up the volume, open the windows (and the roof) and sing out loud as I drive along.
- Loud Music by Michelle Branch
- Fire Woman by the Alarm
- Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
- Why Can't I by Liz Phair
- Glittering Prize by Simple Minds
- Why Can't This Be Love by Van Halen
- Want You Bad by The Offspring
- Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
- American Idiot by Green Day
- Learning How to Smile by Everclear