Apr 26, 2007

ECF - Bloomin Feet Edition

I came home today to the very best surprise. My Bloomin Feet socks arrived... from Carole!

Bloomin Feet and Bloomin Iris'


Bloomin Feet treats for Me!Look at the awesome treats Carole sent me. There was candy for my sweet tooth. Umm... it's not fattening if it's a gift - right? The yarn is from A Piece of Vermont. I love it! The colors are so soft, like pebbles along a stream.

Oh yeah... there was something else hidden in that box too... Fiber!

Bag o' BunnyThe picture doesn't do it justice. It's a Bag O'Bunny from The Woolen Rabbit. Aside from being gorgeous, this stuff - Merino, Silk & Angora - is soooo soft. I cannot wait to see how it spins up.

Heels in ClarksI have to admit that I had an idea that these were coming my way. The other day Carole posted a picture of the finished socks and one of the pictures showed the heel. She said it was a hint. The socks were already speaking to me - the colors were very "me" and there was an iris on the label which is one of my favorite flowers but, until the "hint" I was just hoping they were mine. After the hint I remembered that I said on my questionnare that I love wearing my Clarks and that something with heel interest would be cool. Look how great these look with my Clarks! They're perfect!

Thank you to Carole for the fabulous treats and thanks to Amanda for a great swap! I have had the most fun!

7 comments:

Teyani said...

what an awesome gift from Carole! We've all been drooling over those lovelies for awhile..she did a gorgeous job on those socks. and the fiber and yarn goodies are yummy too. I'd just want to dive right into that fiber ! Congrats

margene said...

You lucky grrl! Carole does good gifts and the socks couldn't be more fab!

Carole Knits said...

Hooray! I'm thrilled that they fit. Enjoy your treats.

Cursing Mama said...

*sniff* *sniff*
more finished socks........

(ps they're gorg.)

knitfriendly said...

Those socks are gorgeous! You are one lucky girl!! I look forward to seeing that fiber on a bobbin! :)

clothesknit said...

Oh my! Those are lovely! And the fiber is gorgeous -- happy sock wearing and happy spinning!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! What a terrific package. And the heel pattern really does work with your shoes!