Jun 26, 2009

My DC - Film Edition

No pretty flowers for ECF today. There's quite a bit of excitement this week on the streets around my office so here's a little slice of my DC.

How do you know that they're filming a movie? Well, for one thing there are lights like these in the park near my office that illuminate the trees.
More lights

And there are people all over the place modifying the facades of buildings and prettying things up.
Facades

Did I mention the lights? They're perched in aerial lifts all around the perimeter of the park. For filming at night perhaps?
Lights

I suppose you could ask the director. According to the sign on the door, this is his trailor.
Director's trailor

Perhaps he could tell us all about the lights. I tell you they are everywhere!
Even more lights

I hear that this flick is tentatively titled How Do You Know and stars Raul Rudd, Reese Witherspoon, and Owen Wilson but I haven't seen any of them. I'd like to though. Maybe they could use a roly-poly, knitting, librarian type.

3 comments:

sprite said...

I saw the trailers set up on my walk home last night and contemplated moseying over to see the hubbub, but then decided I'd rather head to the ice cream parlor instead. I figured with my terrible identification skills, I'd go gaga over some gopher...

Carole Knits said...

You let me know if they need 2 of those types and I'll be right over!

JessaLu said...

Very cool!! :o)