Jun 30, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV

Today it's all about TV - 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV. I watch a bit more TV than I ought to so this shouldn't be too hard.

  1. Law and Order - all of it! I've probably seen just about every episode but I can still sit through hours of a marathon.
  2. The Amazing Race - It's not awful as reality tv goes. The scenery is good, the tasks are interesting and sometimes the people in the race don't make me want to gag.
  3. Project Runway - Fun, fun, fun.
  4. HGTV - There's a really good chance that if you come to our house and we're not watching Law & Order it's because we're watching HGTV or...
  5. Food Network - Alton, Giada, and Ina are great but I'm just as happy watching a Challenge or Bobby Flay or... you get the idea.
  6. Top Chef - Need I say more?
  7. J&K+8 - I admit I've watched but in my defense I can truly say I'm over it now.
  8. Wheel of Fortune - Maybe it's good entertainment and maybe it just makes me feel smart.
  9. Jeopardy - On a good night this makes me feel like a genious but most often I feel like a dolt.
  10. Those Real Housewives of ___ shows. - I don't see them often but when they're on it's like watching a natural disaster. Horrible but riveting.

Ok, I've copped to my guilty pleasures now let's hear about yours.

6 comments:

margene said...

Not sure I could come up with 10 tv shows but I do like the Amazing Race. It's interesting to watch the contestants travel the world.

Cursing Mama said...

I love to hate the housewives ~ and even have a few women to nominate should they ever decide to do a show here in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.....

Sarah said...

I'm over Jon and Kate, too. A L&O marathon is just the thing for knitting.

Carole Knits said...

You've seen my list already. I used to be a big fan of Jeopardy.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on Law & Order. I think I can probably recite just about every episode word for word but I still love to watch.

I hate to say it, but I'm still watching J&K+8. I just can't help myself.

JessaLu said...

I'm so over J&K it's not funny - L&O is one of our fave things to watch, along with Alton Brown! ;o)