It's Tuesday again and the subject for the day is '10 Things That Turn You Off About People'. Here we go:
- Bad teeth - when someone smiles and their teeth are all nasty like they've never seen a toothbrush... ewww
- Bad breath - this naturally goes with number 1
- Laziness - oh the irony. I may have a small lazy streak myself but I still hate it.
- Strong perfume/cologne - being in a persons company shouldn't require a gas mask
- Poor grammar - this is mostly a problem because I get tired of biting my tongue and not correcting errors
- Negativity - it's just no fun being around someone who is always seeing the glass half full
- Big egos - people who think they're better than everyone else truly suck
- Monster muscles - I may be in the minority here but I find gym rats with mammoth muscles kind of gross
- Rudeness - this is just the pinnacle of ugly
- Lying - I'm honest and I expect those around me to be as well
That was harder to put together than I thought it would be. I'm not sure what that means. I think I'd rather list the things I love about people.