Jun 20, 2006

The Last Day of School

Today is the last day of school for my girls. I’m happy because they’re ending the school year well. They are both excellent students who are working so hard and it shows. I am incredibly proud of Stinkerbelle and the Drama Queen!

Last week I posted my adventures at the fair and they included a picture of my girls standing next to an x-tremely tall fireman holding my current lace project. You can see the picture here. A few people have commented on how tall he is and, while I find this very funny, I feel he need to clarify a bit. The Drama Queen is nearly 5 feet tall which would make the fireman about 8-9 feet tall. Highly unnatural! He’s on stilts everyone! For those of you don’t know me in person I suppose that the mistake is understandable because you don’t know that DQ is very tall for her age … but my Dad! My brother! I’m totally amused by this.


I have been knitting a lot this week but sadly I have no pictures to show for it. Hopefully I'll remedy that situation and demonstrate some progress tomorrow. The U-Neck Top and M.M. Cozy have both grown a bit and the Trekking sock is nearly complete.

No comments: