Jan 26, 2009

Finally Snowing

IMG_2627[1]After waiting for it all winter it finally started snowing here today. I knew it was going to happen. If there is one week that I would not welcome snow - that's when it would arrive.

My girls are thrilled although they're out of school today and tomorrow anyway for teacher work days. Stinkette is watching and waiting and hoping for a decent accumulation. I hate to disappoint her but this is hardly going to be a major event. Yes, the wintry mix will probably bring traffic here to a standstill but, then again, it doesn't take much. The inportnant thing is that by next weekend it'll be gone and the weather is predicted to be sunny and in the 40's. That's more like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your stickers!

Carole Knits said...

Doesn't that figure!