Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

IMG_2611New Years Day is one of the best days of the year. It's a totally lazy, relaxed day. In my house it always starts with the Rose Parade. Oh how I love to watch it and I have for a long time but for the past 3 years we feel a little wistful because 4 years ago we were there in the stands. It was amazing and we'd do it again in a heartbeat. The experience has made this the one day a year that I really feel the need to be somewhere else. Maybe this will be the year we go back. Fingers crossed.

Today we're a little less lazy than usual. We're taking advantage of having all of us home and doing a lot of spruce up jobs around the house. Painting everywhere! We'll start the new year with a fresh new look. Yay!

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy New Year!

Happy blogoversary!

Recursos para tu blog - Ferip - said...

Happy blogoversary!
greetings from Argentina!

Carole Knits said...

I think it's great that you got to be there - I've always wanted to do that.