Dec 31, 2008

Z is fo...

Zaydie.

You can spell it any way you want and it still means the same thing.My grandfather, one of my favorite people. Below you can see him with my grandmother, who he has adored and treasured for the past 67 years. Can you believe that he just turned 90? Many people in his building had no idea.

DSC_0776
There are also pictures of him with DQ who considers him her hero and has often written school papers explaining why.

This is a little late because Z could also be for Zithromax which I am currently taking for bronchitis. Thankfully I'm starting to feel better so I look forward to starting the new year better than I ended the old one.

DSC_0773
As my family and I prepare to ring in the new year late tonight I am happy to say Z end to a year that was not one of our best. Hubbo is back at work, my girls are doing great and a very big and happy event is now just one month away.

DQ and her Zaydie
I wish you all a very happy New Year full of hope and promise and all the good things in life.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Great photos and post about your grandfather. Happy New Year!