Dec 22, 2008

Cookie Season

It was a wonderful weekend full of the usual errands and a few parties. Stinkette and I put together several plates of cookies to take with us to the parties. We made Brownies, Mini Black & Whites, and Glittering Lemon Sandwich cookies and added a little chocolate gelt to the display. I'm really happy with how it all came out and so was everyone who sampled them.
DSC_0568
I was busy working on several projects this weekend and they're making great progress. Apparently I was seduced by knitty bliss and suddenly my to do list exploded with plans to create many hats to distribute to select relatives when we go to NY. I even started pulling together the yarn from my stash and my LYS. Then reality hit and I realized that I need to finish granma's sweater, grandpa's socks and the last 7 kippot before we leave early on Friday. What was I thinking? Happily my feet are firmly rooted in reality again. The hats can wait.

5 comments:

margene said...

The cookies look fabulous! Happy Hanukkah to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking cookies! I wish I liked to bake.

Happy Hanukkah!

Carole Knits said...

Those cookies are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

CrazyFiberLady said...

The cookies look totally yummy! Have to love that knitty bliss ;)