Mar 31, 2011

Close...

I'm still tired and not quite healthy but lately I'm feeling like I need to get back to the stuff I normally do, like gardening and taking pictures. Last weekend I kind of did both. At least I got close. I nailed the pictures part. This is one of my lilac bushes. I promised a friend some progress shots and that was before the winter reared it's ugly head again. Happily I can say that my lilacs continue to sprout leaves and show every intention of flowering soon. DSC_0863 As for the gardening I've still got a bit of work to do. Stinkette and I went to the nursery last weekend and bought seeds and strawberry plants and a bunch of other stuff. Now we just need to plant the stuff. Like I said, we got close but we're not quite there yet.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Our lilac buds are stalled and the same size as they were two weeks ago. Boooo.