Jan 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Songs You're Embarrassed to Like

What a great topic this is! I have some very strong opinions about music and I'm not shy about telling my girls or my husband to shut off whatever offends my tender ears. Emo crap! Sappy shit! Old man music! Ewwww. Of course my taste in music is stellar... except when it isn't and a quick tour of my iTouch would yeild some very embarrassing content like...

  1. Because I Got High by Afroman - chalk this one up to DQ's influence. Apparently it was big in their bunk last summer.
  2. High Enough by Damn Yankees - there's no good excuse for this one. Thank you Genius suggestions
  3. You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates - We finally got to watch (500) Days of Summer the other day and there it was straight out of the 80's.
  4. Escape by Enrique Iglesias -
  5. So Yesterday by Hilary Duff - I really should've kept this one to myself. How does one keep face after an admission like this?
  6. With You by Jessica Simpson - Or this?
  7. Loverboy - I've got Turn Me Loose and a few others on there.
  8. The Climb by Miley Cyrus - I actually like this song a lot but it's still a little embarrassing.
  9. Sister Christian by Night Ranger - They were the first band I ever saw in concert and old habits die hard.
  10. Tik Tok by Ke$ha - I told DQ this was crap. I still think it's true but no matter how bad it is I just can't this out of my head.

I am hanging my head in shame and vowing not to further infect my iTouch with crap. It deserves better.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Whatever floats your boat!