Dec 17, 2009

Daytime

When one works all day in the city there's a whole secret suburban world you miss. Today I'm home for an appointment but really I'm just chillin'. It's an afternoon appointment so I went to the movies with DH. Ironically we saw Up In The Air. It's about a guy (played by the ever awesome George Clooney) who flys from city to city firing people. There are very funny points in the fick and I'm glad I saw it but it isn't exactly uplifting.
IMG_2966
Anyway, coming out of the movie we saw this - a hallway full of strollers. Something about it and seeing the old ladies walking among them struck me. It's the secret of daytime suburbia.

3 comments:

Manise said...

The photo is kind of reminiscent of Disney World.

Sarah said...

That is a bit odd.

Manise is right. I remember that.

Carole Knits said...

How nice to sneak out and enjoy a midweek movie!