Today we're talking about our ten favorite TV shows. Really? Just ten? I watch way more TV than I ought to so this shouldn't be difficult at all.
First the pretty.
- Law & Order - all of them. After all these years I still love these.
- The Good Wife - I really enjoy this new show. Julianna Margulies is amazing in it.
- Project Runway - I really should hate Heidi. It ought to be a crime to look like that after 4 kids. The show is way to much fun though and I love the way Heidi says Nina Garcia's name. It's the little things folks!
- The Closer - Kyra Sedgwick and the rest of this cast work so well together. Thank yew!
- Bones - Talk about a cast with chemistry! I love watching Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz.
- The Amazing Race - Not only is the scenery beautiful but the challenges are amusing as well.
- House Hunters International - This is totally escapist in a whole 'nother way. It's cool to see what passes as a great new home around the world. Who wouldn't be jealous of the folks buying the centuries old shack with the disintegrating walls and no working kitchen?
- Burn Notice - The whole family can watch this one together and it's a little MacGyver-ish the way they get out of the trouble they always get into.
- Psych - Another family friendly show with tons of 80's references that make Bruce and I chuckle.
- Top Chef - I can't wait for Tom and Padma to come back and put a bunch of new chefs through their paces.
What are your favorite shows?