Nov 4, 2010

Mossy Headed

Why are old mossy rocks so fascinating? Or is it just me?

DSC_0331

It's 2 days since the election and I'm still hearing about nastiness on election day that makes me sad for all of us. A friend of mine was handing out ballot information at a local polling place this year as she has in the past and says that this year people from the other party were heckling her and saying really awful things. When did that become OK? I wish I could say that was the only such occurrence but I know someone who voted on the other end of the county that encountered the same behavior. What is wrong with people?

I've finally started a wee bit of gift knitting for this year and volunteered for 2 test knits which could make for a very quiet blog. Except that the sock knitting continues apace. It may sound very ambitious but really, it's just this knitter's way of tuning out all the noise and avoiding stuff she'd rather not deal with right now. Like the last sleeve of Que Sera.

What's on your mind right now. Good stuff I hope!

3 comments:

Carole Knits said...

That's just wrong and I'm glad I didn't see anything like that while I was holding signs at my voting place. As for Que Sera - just do it!

Patty said...

Oh I've a love of stone walls as well and rocks in general. Great picture.

Patty said...

I have a stone wall fascination too. Great picture.