A single pink rose with the glistening drops of a recent shower still clinging to the petals. Lovely, perfect, and simple. If only.
You have no idea how much I'd love to simplify my life right now. My head is cluttered with possibilities and all the things I need to do to make them happen. Here are 10 ways that I'd love to simplify my life.
- Plan our meals - Maybe even make things ahead so that we'd have things that we could just pull out, heat and eat.
- Really use a shopping list - I keep trying but my family members would rather just tell me what they want and rely on my (faulty) memory.
- Create a budget - I think that would make planning much easier.
- Fix my kitchen - My kitchen is old. Not classic or filled with character - just old and run down. Old cabinets, old counters, old floors. Not enough storage and what is there doesn't make sense. If I could get my kitchen fixed it then I could find things when needed them.
- Clean my basement storage area. - Less stuff would be good.
- Create a family calender to keep track of all the family stuff.
- Organize my stash - what the heck is in there anyway.
- Coordinate all of our schedules better - I hate all the back and forth and the wasted trips when Bruce ells me that he just went to a store and I realize that I needed something threre. If only he asked.
- Clean out my closet - Isn't getting rid of the stuff you don't need the essence of simplifying?
- Dedicate some time to nothing at all - like the white space on a page or the green space n a city. I need some quiet space in my life to breathe.
How would you simplify your life.