Nov 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Movies You'd Like to See in the Theater

This week is off to an interesting start. I had to bring DQ to school at 6am on Monday and Tuesday so that she and the rest of the cast and crew of the school play could prepare for previews. My girl is one of the crew chiefs and she is so stressed by all of the responsibilities. Unfortunately this translated into a less than gracious awakening for me yesterday when she hit me in the head rather than gently shaking my shoulder. Great way to start a Monday! It's ok though. She felt very bad about it and I enjoyed teasing her.

DSC_0547

Speaking of shows, the topic this week is 10 movies You'd like to See in the Theatre. I can name a few:

  1. The Tourist - Two words - Johnny Depp. Mmmmm
  2. Red - I just love this cast and it looks like such a fun movie
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Definitely a must see. family night out maybe?
  4. How Do You Know - I'm pretty sure this is the one they filmed right outside my office so I've got to see it.
  5. Morning Glory - This one just sounds like fun.
  6. Easy A - This sounded so good. I really hope that I can catch it in the theatre before it's gone.
  7. The Social Network - DQ saw this with friends and she liked it.
  8. The Town - Here's another one that got really good reviews and I meant to go see it but I'm afraid I'll miss it in the theatres.
  9. The Next Three Days - I really hope this is as good as it sounds.
  10. Rocky Horror Picture Show - this has been on my list since I was DQ's age and now it's on her list too. Thankfully it plays every weekend at the cheap theatre near our house. Ah, the joys of having a college in your backyard.
So what's on your must see list?

2 comments:

JessaLu said...

Great list! I'm *really* looking forward to HP, I hope they don't butcher it like the last one!

Carole Knits said...

I haven't seen Rocky Horror in the theater in ages but it sure was fun back in the day!