Hmmm, not that I ever do online shopping at work, but if I did, 10 Favorite Places for Online Shopping would be a great topic.
- Amazon - When you're a member of Amazon Prime it's awesome. Stuff is cheap to start with and then you add free shipping that often comes overnight and it becomes just about unbeatable. Especially if you forget to buy a gift for someone until the last minute.
- Knit Picks - Cheap needles and yarn. Yay!
- Elann - I try to stay away from here because when I get sucked in it gets bad. It's likle I fall down the rabbit hole and suddenly it all looks too good to pass up and the next thing I know there are a pile of boxes in my house holding more yarn than I can possibly use.
- Lands End - This is one situation where shopping online is way better than the stores or the catalog. Only online do you get the stuff that's "on the counter" and the "not quite perfect" stuff. Deep discounts on really good stuff.
- Loopy Ewe - Yet more yarn! And the pack it up so prettily... with treats!
- Borders - My family doesn't just read books - we devour them.
- Department Stores - in general I love to troll these web sites for good stuff. I don't always buy it online but it's oveten easier to see what they have online than in the store.
- Consumer Reports - I go here all the time to research my purchases. It's almost impossible for me to do anything without it.
- Etsy - I honestly don't buy here as often as I'd like but I really love it. They have such great stuff.
- Ebay - I haven't been here in ages but the deals I find when I do are fabulous.
And here's a completely unrelated picture, just because I like it.