Jun 26, 2008

My DC - Week 22

DSC_0021
One of the fun things that many offices in DC offer are rooftop decks. For this week's My DC I've got a series of pictures that I took from mine.

DSC_0022
I went up there to take pictures of my socks in progress. On a hot sunny day the roof deck is often sparsely populated. There is an awning, chairs and some greenery but it's not the most inviting place. We also don't have the most stellar views but I like them.

DSC_0019
Above is a view of K Street looking east and below are some buildings across the park from me. They're kind of neat in their own way.

DSC_0015

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cursing Mama said...

I earn my green in suburbia so I have never had access to a roof deck, and am not sure there are any in the TC. Seems like a pretty cool perk that roof top deck...

Carole Knits said...

Great bird's eye view!

Laura said...

That's what I like about my husband's new job in DC, going to the roof and looking around. So much to see!