Dec 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things on My To Do List

Well,we have a completed structure with a roof now. It was really hard for Stinkerbelle to wait patiently for it to dry but her patience paid off and now she's got a cute (and sweet smelling) house to decorate.
DSC_0640

On to the Ten on Tuesday list for this week - 10 things on my to-do list. Is that all? My to-do list is way longer than 10 items. Here we go:


  1. Get a new couch - This has been on my list forever and I'm getting desperate. I need to find the time to get serious about our seating situation. That nasty old couch must go now!
  2. Make sense of the stash - for real this time. Over the past day or 2 I've been searching for something that must be in there but I can't find it at all.
  3. Clean the storage area downstairs - this is a huge job but I've got to start somewhere and it seems a little more urgent right now.
  4. Start planning our new kitchen - another thing that we've put off for a while but I need to get moving on it.
  5. Clean my room - There is stuff in there that I never wear and never will. It must go.
  6. Finish a few WIPs - it always feels better to finish stuff.
  7. Catch up on the laundry - Totally do-able. I just need to focus on it.
  8. Firm up our New Year's plans - it's going to be a good new year and I need to start it the right way.
  9. Finish my gift shopping - not holiday stuff. There are 2 birthday's coming up before the end of the year and one right after it and I'd really like to be prepared for a change.
  10. Do a little baking - I feel the urge to bake bread or gingerbread or a nice, simple, cake.

What's on your to-do list?

No comments: