Dec 16, 2010

Thursday Randomness

No Gingerbread House update today. It seems that Stinkette has reached a creative fork in the road and she's considering what direction to take her creation in. She's got plenty of candy that she had initially planned to install but now she's enjoying the simplicity of the design. Decisions, decisions!

I don't think that I ever mentioned it but I got a Nook for Hanukkah. I really like it and I look forward to using it more but not right now because ironically, the holds I placed at our library long ago are starting to come in. Yesterday I finally got my hands on The Last Man on the Mountain: The Death of an American Adventurer on K2 by Jennifer Jordan. Can't wait to read it.

My knitty mojo seems to finally be returning after a hiatus that started around Halloween. I finished a shawlette last week and a pair of socks ought to be complete by the end of the weekend. Once again this will be a knitting blog with actual knitting content. Imagine that!

Snow is in the forecast a few times over the next week or so. I am so excited because I love snow but it worries me a little bit too.

I am really looking forward to a low key holiday season full of long weekends. For the first time in a really long time we've scheduled some family time for our little quartet and I think that we're all very excited about it.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

I just hope she doesn't eat the candy until she's sure she doesn't want to use it for decorating!